Something tells me I should focus on the studying that I need to complete and the homework I need to do and the grades I have to bring up and the classes I need to stop missing but instead I will make a schedule of all awesomeness coming up in my life...
Friday- Domo's eviction party
Saturday- Smoke and black-light party in the city
Wednesday- Job interview at Urban on 10th and 2nd AKA hot, bike-riding, beard-growing guy central
Thursday- Thanksgiving FOOD and parade with Christine
Friday- BLACK FRIDAY, i'm gonna get my shop on
And all the drunkeness and what not that Thanksgiving break brings now that I have a buddy to spend it with! Then 2 weeks later I go back home finally to see my family and kiss my dog on the mouf!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment