Thursday, November 13, 2008

I would do anything, absolutely anything...

To go back one year in my life. To go back to summer 2007 and enjoy it all from the start and to not fuck up with friends or with my relationship or with my schoolwork or my family... I would do anything to go back and just LIVE and not hurt anyone in the process. No fights, no crying, no awkwardness, just love love love for my life and love of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, when you post your things on a blog thing, you get the "risk" of it being read by other people...well, i dont really think im a risk. I cant even remember how i found this, i just wanted to say that im amazed about the way you can put your thoughts down like this. I admire you for that, my head is such a mess..you seem to be a pretty good writer, just take your time to recover. Doing the things that you love is not supposed to be so hard.
Oh and sorry for the bad english, im not american. Hope you dont get scared hahah, that wasn't my intention so far.