Thursday, March 5, 2009

How're the ladies casanova? Not that great because you're so obviously not him, ya know?

I was thinking about all the things I would've participated in if I had the chance to go back to high school or so and they include:
1. Learning to play the harp like I always wanted to in orchestra.
2. Learning to DJ.
3. Joining some sort of dance class and being a decent dancer.
4. Taking voice lessons.
5. Actually doing something with my painting and drawing.
Blah, blah, it's never too late to start right? But I just don't feel like my school inspires me to join any clubs or start any activities or anything in the like.

And this is so off topic and I haven't talked about well, the break-up in so long (because duh, it's been so long) but I remember in August I bought Irish Spring so that I could smell like him. After the conundrum, I set the body wash aside because every time I showered, I would start crying because the smell would bring back memories. A little pathetic, but nonetheless, I decided that I would only use it when I was sure that I was over things, and what a better way to test this than by using it. I ran out of soap today... I showered, and I didn't feel a thing. It was just a normal, foggy shower which left me smelling very nice and boy-ish but that's all. I am so glad for how far I've come.
Again off topic, but I was just thinking about how much I love throwing away things. Like discarding bottles, q-tips, cans, everything.

No comments: