Monday, March 30, 2009

I miss the innocent days. The elementary school days. The junior high school days. The high school days. I miss being that naive. I don't want to grow up. I need to go home to get my head in check. I've been drinking so much. Drowning all I have in a bottle of Georgi because that's the only way I can let go of my inhibitions and nostalgia for days past. Everyone disapproves but I'm not sure that I care anymore. I'm always driven to a path of destruction by either myself or the people I meet, so all I have left to do is embrace it. I've never been one to sabotage ANYONE. I'd like to think I am genuine but I've given up. If there is someone like me they will find me and embrace me and tell me that all the shit I've gone through is okay, that they love, that they understand, and that they will not judge me. I've been looking for you so hard, but now it's your turn. Please come to me, I need you so badly. Are you in this city? There must be a reason for me being here. I've been coughing up phlegm from all the smoking I do. Camels are my worst enemy. I'm my own worst enemy.

No comments: