Thursday, March 5, 2009

You are way too naive. Things are peachy until they aren't so fold your arms neatly across your chest because it's not really a problem. I never mattered to you anyway. But maybe that's a good quality. Always moving on, something I could never quite grasp because I want stability. I'm not that lonely, I've gotten by. It's not my fault I don't hide my dislike toward people because I assume that when you talk shit about someone, you genuinely do not like them, so why pretend? I no longer have to imagine "WOW I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU WEREN'T HERE WITH ME". I'm getting by okay. But what hasn't been a lie thus far? It seems like I am always replaced. I don't compare myself to what is fickle and momentary anyway. It's funny because it wasn't me that ever compared myself to anyone, but you that compared me to people. I'm sorry I don't measure up in your eyes. I'm sorry that you are okay with things ending dirty and I'm sorry that you think that's the only way when I've so clearly tried to talk to you and I'm sorry you're scared of me though I've never been foul to you besides for the obvious and I'm sorry that this is the only outlet but I'm glad you're happy.

No comments: