Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This might be a little premature, but I have been thinking about summer a lot, so the following are some goals/plans I hope to accomplish then:

-Save up at least $1000 working at Buffalo Exchange, instead of spending all my income on clothes at the store
-Get down to 145 lbs, 25 lbs to go
-Go on a hiking/camping adventure, preferably with company and in a different state, I'm thinking mountains
-Spend a couple of weeks in Austin with my buds
-Take a road trip, stopping in on Vegas and Cali along the way
-Tanning bed to even out my tan (not such a healthy plan, but I figure I will have a hideous shorts tan by summertime)
-Go to the drive-in movies in Bumblefuck, Texas
-Re-paint my room and put it out of its princess-y misery
-Read some damn books from the library since I didn't pick up a book once last summer
-Go to Miami to visit Stephy; host Stephy when she visits me!
-Paint a lot of new things
-Take a dance class
-Learn to sew on the brand new Brother sewing machine we've kept in a box now for a year
-Host another garage sale
-Go swimming in Oklahoma (Turner Falls)
-Visit the Dallas Aquarium/Zoo at least once each
-Go to this bat cave an hour away from Dallas that I've read about
-Try to secure an internship at the Dallas Morning News
-Do new things, visit new places, meet new people!

1 comment:

Brian Lopez said...

Wonderful list; loverly goals.

Be careful with the bat cave thing though. They tend to collect asbestos in really concentrated amounts due to all the poo, which makes breathing hard.