BONJOUR.
Let's just say I've been infinitely happier in the last couple of days. Sometimes I stare at my tennis rackets and feel a tingle of regret. I tried and burned out, yet again. But what exactly is happiness worth? I've lost about 9 pounds in a little over a week, all on my own. Not too shabby. Also, I've come to realize that I am actually going abroad next semester, now I know for sure! It was always really blurry with tennis in the equation. But now I know, now I know for sure! I cannot wait to get some much needed culture and meet foreigners and travel, travel, travel! Spain, Italy, and France. I cannot believe that I will get a chance to experience this and more. Amsterdam and London and Morocco and anywhere a cheap ticket can get me once I am in Europe. I want to purge all this accumulated stress, but hopefully not get too carried away. I'm happy to say I've completed all my midterms. With all this extra time, now I have the ability to work more hours at my job, sleep a little more, and as a result, not be so tired when it comes to paying attention in class. I've got big plans for this weekend! Thursday is nail pampering and Greenhouse for Stephanie's delayed birthday celebrations, Friday is thrifting/threading/toking and Alice in Wonderland 3D in the evening! Saturday I am hopefully going home to Dallas to spend a much needed week away. I'd like to start going to more shows, it's been a good year since my last one. Hmmm... I'm all out of ramble ramble, perhaps one of these days I will compose some writing again, for now I can only think to log my activities.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment