Tuesday, April 10, 2012
I truly cannot wait for April to pass. I've psychologically come to terms with the fact that college is coming to an end, though perhaps not emotionally, as the coming weeks will tell. I say that I cannot wait for this time to pass because of the massive amount of work, tasks, and decisions on my plate. At the start of May, mostly everything will be resolved and I will be okay to breathe once more. I am so excited to start my life in my first apartment with my best friend. I am happy that there will be such a drastic break to my routine, as I wait to hear back from graduate school. I cannot wait to decorate my room, start painting again, writing again, reading leisurely again, and to generally focus on more creative things. I cannot wait to meet new people outside of school (in addition to those I will meet at school as well, assuming all goes as planned), and to have new adventures and experiences. This May will definitively make me an adult, paying for my own rent, my groceries, my transportation, my life. But most importantly, I am so happy that I get to do this all in New York City, holy fuck this is a fantastic place. This blog has documented so much in these last 4 years, so much change and learning and instability and joy. As with any new chapter in my life, I start a new writing journal and will retire this domain for something better and more focused, and hopefully more reflective of my growth as a writer and as a person. A couple of more posts are overdue, and likely no one reads this, but I felt I needed to note this progress in plans. This truly will be a new start and I want to take full advantage to breath everything in and experience it with everything that I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment