Saturday, September 13, 2008

Chinatown.

Last night saw me hit a new low, I have to admit. I have never felt that awful since the whole debacle with Spencer. That really tore me down but also it didn't help that my eyes were permanently squinty because I slept in my contacts for weeks and then took them out. So I had to look down all the time and me crying only made it worse. Made it by alright I suppose.
Eva and I went to Chinatown tonight. I finally got fake Chanel earrings and a cool ring and some nose studs.
I'm beginning to manage life without him. Mostly because I haven't seen him in so long. It's so blatantly obvious to me how little he cares about me though I still try to fight for him. He feels like a distant stranger to me. It's not anything I wanted but it's being forced upon me since he told me he won't talk to me anymore. I just wanted happiness for us. Now, there's not a whole lot I can do but offer him my friendship.

No comments: