"You know... I've been okay without you, met many new people, in a sense you did give me a fresh start but sometimes I just want to scream. I mean, I did a lot for you, more than I ever thought I'd do for anyone, more than I've ever done for myself. And when I look at my feet as I'm walking and see my shoes it only reminds me that they were the shoes that fucked up my feet for weeks when I walked 6 miles to your house at 4 AM because it was on fire, even though you clearly didn't love me anymore at that point. And it occurs to me... Will this scar me forever like it did you? I really hope not. I don't know what I'm getting at here. None of it will ever ever make a difference or help me understand you or me or what was us."
Every person I like is unattainable. I'm always the one chasing. It's raining and bad thoughts are flooding my head. And I'm so lonely. And I'm so weak.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment