Monday, November 3, 2008

I am really homesick.

For once, I actually am. I miss my parents. I miss my little old house with my little old bed and my little young dog and my flatscreen TV. I miss Dallas so much! For some reason, I still don't feel as though I am in college but like I am on some extended vacation. Granted time has gone by very quickly but it's weird to realize I haven't seen my parents in such a long long time. I am staying here for Thanksgiving and Christine and I are going to be utterly bored because I don't think anyone else is staying here. Wow, I sound like a brat, hello? I AM IN NEW YORK CITY?
In other news, I am 19 in 2 days. I cannot believe I am this old because I still feel like I have the mindset of a 5 year old. I think I am so immature for my age when it comes to important things.
Also, I have a crush on a boii and I am constantly being teased about it to the point where I seem like a stalker. I r00l. (:
Winter is here, Christmas is in the air, leaves are orange and yellow, and I'm lonely. ):

No comments: