Saturday, November 22, 2008

I can finally say my teenage career is complete.

So yesterday DA NYPD busted the eviction party. It must suck being a cop, you know, ruining kids' fun, you'd think they'd have better things to handle on Jamaica Ave. but that's just me. But basically I hid my ID in the crotch of my pants and man were these guys pricks. I remember trying to look really really upset so as to not bring attention to my drunk, stumbling ass and trying to think of what I was going to tell my parents in intervals of 30 seconds because half the time I was thinking, MAN I DON'T GIVE A FCUK. Yes, fcuk because I was drunk. Also I remember tripping on a scarf. And I spilled jungle juice all over my new white dress. Needless to say, we were let go but the night was still young! HAAAAA!
SMOKE OUT TONIGHT!

No comments: