Thursday, April 9, 2009
I've been looking for someone to relate to and the entire time that person was right under my nose. I had a heart to heart with my dad last night and I never realized how cruel I had acted toward him at times. I never realized either how alike we were and we talked about everything, from drinking to when he met my mom to tennis. Even thinking about it makes me cry. My uncle, his brother, died ten days ago. My mom has been so evil to him lately. I don't even know what to say. For once in my life someone told me they were absolutely happy with the person I've become, with the school I'm at, what I'm doing, the way I think. Everything. I hope I one day find someone to marry who is as respectful and tolerant as my father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment