Monday, January 11, 2010

I had something to say but I forgot what it was 5 seconds ago.
This year I am going to treat myself better.
Today is my mom's birthday.
Tonight I went running at midnight.
Yesterday I painted a painting.
Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment.
This morning I woke up before 12 PM.
I am going back to NY in about a week.
I can't wait.
At the same time I can because home is comforting.
I have a big handle of vodka and I have nothing to do with it.
$3 in my bank account.
Credit card is maxed out.
It is really cold in Dallas.
I am definitely going to London this year before school starts.
I can't wait, I need a European adventure.
Yesterday I played tennis and no surprise, I am still really good.
Unfortunately I've been smoking cigarettes again so my lungs feel like they are about to collapse.
I bought some new shoes, they are somewhat 'goth' shoes, somewhat 'awesome' shoes.
I am very angry at the male gender in general.
I need an extended shoulder blazer.
And high-waisted trousers.
And $300 for Louis Goldin X Topshop spike heels, I have until February 5 to collect my pennies.
I also need to write something substantial.
Possibly catch up on the news.
Dallas is shockingly boring this time around.
My dog is really awesome.
I sound like I'm in 8th grade so I'm going to stop now.

No comments: