You know you're drunk when after 10 minutes of thinking, you can't remember what you are wearing without looking down.
Also, mama bear in town oh noes.
Also, Feadz and Sebastian @ WH tonight?
Also, wake up at 5 AM tomorrow for 7 AM practice boo.
Also, I am tired of the 150 celebrities that claim they use Proactiv, especially to cure their non-existent 'acne'.
And finally, I watched a show last night that was something along the lines of "TOP 50 CURVIEST CELEBRITIES" on VH1. Just because have tits that surpass an A cup, does not make you "curvy". It's funny how the idea of the show is to exhibit all the celebrities that are "thicker" than the average twig, yet these celebrities are still as thin as a pretzel stick. I feel like it's so warped for the average woman to think that they can relate to a 120-pound Victoria's Secret model just because she happens to have prominent curves. I still don't buy that you eat more than 2 peas a day, much less that you eat whatever you want. It's easy to be comfortable with your body when you're perfectly proportionate, but this by no means makes you some sort of 'role model' for a healthy/average body.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment