Thursday, May 20, 2010

I've been making a lot of salads lately. Also, a lot of my ingredients are redundant but that's because I don't own a supermarket. Additionally, I have really weird taste buds so some of this stuff would probably be considered gross to the normal person. But these are some of the meals I've made as of 2 days ago:

Romaine lettuce
Spinach
Mandarin oranges
Pickles
Light Sesame Ginger Dressing
Roma tomatoes
Mild Cheddar Cheese
Almonds
Shredded carrots
Lime
Shrimp


Romaine lettuce
Iceberg lettuce
Almonds
Apple-peaches
Pickles
Roma tomatoes
Sliced carrots
Sliced honey turkey
Light Raspberry Vinagrette
Mild Cheddar cheese
Green peppers


Sliced muchrooms
Green peppers
Sliced carrots
Water chestnuts
Broccoli
Almonds
Roma tomatoes
Sauteed in sesame soy sauce


Egg-whites
Honey turkey
Vegan American cheese
Spicy mustard


Whole-grain crackers
Tuna
Sliced pickles
Spicy mustard


Smoked salmon
Whole-grain crackers
Cream cheese
Capers


Steamed green beans
Chicken marinated in Raspberry Vinagrette
Salt and pepper
Sesame seeds
Smoked apples
All grilled for about 10 minutes
(My mom was not too fond of this experiment)

1 comment:

Brian Lopez said...

As another person who cooks and tells the internet about it, this is really cool! Pictures would be nice too, since I know your a photographically minded person.

That last concoction actually sounds interesting. I feel like smoked apples with the marinated chicken might be too sweet; maybe try a bitter green to go with the green beans, like spinach or some'in?