Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Trouble in paradise?

My parents found this here Blogspot and now know I've smoked the devil narcotic known as Marijuana. Also they know I have hung out with Jaz and possibly that I am no longer a virgin due to my frolicking with Spencer. And you know what? I don't give one fuck anymore. Which I wish I had known this technique at the start of my teen years because well... it works! My parents are all talk anyway.
I am looking at apartments in Queens and Brooklyn because even though my parents and I find a facade to patch up our problems with, they are always re-occurring. And the fights are nowhere near worth it. So I need some sort of independence, and obviously my distance of 1500 miles was not enough. As far as for my college career goes... I don't really know. Writers are unemployed even if they were to have 26 years of schooling. How cliche does it sound for me to say that I need to find myself?
I've been reading old things on my Xanga which of course is an error but god damn was I happy once upon a time. UM. Why I trust people so much, I do not know. I feel like a shell. I don't know how else to get your attention to be honest. You are just a stranger.
I can't sleep, I feel like total shit. I think I'm crazy.

No comments: